Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dish on Christmas Savings

As with every Christmas season there is the Christmas clearance that goes with it.

At Target all Christmas seasonal items are at 75% off and Guitar Hero World Tour for XBox, Wii and PS3 are at 50%. Since I didn't really need any more decorations nor do I need more "stuff", I bought the Oreo cookies that were marketed for the holiday season and they were 62 cents and the Ritz crackers at 79 cents. Great deal for snacks once school is back in session.

Walgreens has all of their seasonal items at 75% and CVS was at 50% off. I did go to CVS to use up the rest of my CVS bucks that were expiring yesterday and selected makeup items were at 50% and 75% off. They also had their buy one CVS item and receive the second item at 50% off. Which really means 25% off for both items. But I needed some shavers for my legs while showering at the gym.

A bonus print out of $5 off of $15 purchase within the next 3 days. Trust me, I am sure by then there will be 75% off to 90% off seasonal items by then. They also had Sally Hansen hair removal products and if you are purchasing the item, open the box, remove the coupon (as you are using the product anyway) and apply it towards your purchase.

One particular item of note for Walgreens was the Starbucks Gift Set which sold for 14.99 and now at 75% off is $3.74. It comes with coffee, a mug, hot chocolate, 2 tea bags and a coupon for coffee Starbucks. Yummy for those who love Starbucks, this is a great deal!!

No comments:

The Dish with Ish

My photo
Mom, Organizer and Jack of All Trades