Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dishing on Holiday Savings

Hi All

Long time, no write.

CVS is finally at 90% off and Lowes is still at 75%

Lowes actually has some really nice things for Christmas unfortunately, usually waiting until 75% is almost too late for some of their seasonal items.

Old Navy has Clearance items from $2. Good deals for items upto 75% off. And you can print the coupon from this link for an additional $10 off of $50.

http://southwest.com/landing/old_navy_coupon.pdf


Dell.com is offering a 2 day sale which is actually pretty good. They have their 1510 Vostros Laptop for $489 and their 220 Vostros Slim Tower for $429 which includes the 22" Monitor. Not a bad deal. Additionally, Dell's 1100 laser printer is $69 which is similar, if not the same, as the HP1100 printer that they offered a few years back. One of my all time favorite small but capable printers.

Laser printers are the most economical and the most practical. However, there are days, when I want to print a nice picture of my family for them to post on their bulletin board or for me to send out with a card or a note -- I do like the inkjet photo printer, too. So, getting both is probably the best way to go, if you have the room. I digressed...

No comments:

The Dish with Ish

My photo
Mom, Organizer and Jack of All Trades