Monday, August 24, 2009

Dishing on Bath and Body Works Free Item

Sorry Guys... I have been remiss with my postings. I am also on twitter and facebook and another life. Well, don't let my other life fool you, I am just a mom of two kids and working in sales. But I still consider that my fulltime job -- taking care of my kiddies!!

So here is the deal... I am going to try the bit.ly site and see what you guys think! I love the shortening ability and we will see. I do already provide links so, http://bit.ly/ may be redundant.

Bath and Body Works Free Full Size Home Fragrance or Signature Care Body item with $15 purchas valid until 9/13/2009 click on here for a coupon.

Good sale going on now to take advantage of the coupon, too.

No comments:

The Dish with Ish

My photo
Mom, Organizer and Jack of All Trades